With Lucasol™ One Step™, the fear and guesswork is taken out of assuring that your tanning salon is sanitized and disinfected…and your clients are safe. This product when used as directed, is formulated to disinfect inanimate, hard non-porous surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, shower stalls, sink tops, toilet bowls, metal, sealed granite, sealed marble, plastic, chrome and vinyl, windows and mirrors. It’s also safe on washable, hard, non-porous surfaces: enameled surfaces, painted woodwork, Formica®, and exercise equipment…and is safe for the acrylic surfaces of your tanning beds.
Lucasol™ can also be used to sanitize and disinfect non-porous personal UV goggles such as Super Sunnies. Rinse all equipment that comes in prolonged contact with skin before reuse with clean warm water (about 120°F), and allow to air dry. (Caution: Cleaning at the 120°F temperature will avoid overheating and distortion of the personal safety equipment that would necessitate replacement.)
NEW! Lucasol™ Wipes
A one-step cleaner, disinfectant and disposable cloth all-in-one product.
- These disposable wipes have the highest available germ-killing power in the industry.
- They are hospital-grade and kill disease-causing single cell organisms including staph, strep, hepatitis-B, hepatitis-C, herpes and HIV.
- Helps stop the spread of contagious diseases. Dye and perfume free, each container of 160-count LUCASOL™ Wipes minimizes any possible allergic reaction to customers and employees.
Use one wipe to completely remove surface of all gross debris from surfaces to be treated.
Lucasol™ Mix Tank
2.5 U.S. Gallons
There are 3 ways to mix Lucasol™ gallons:
- Use 5 oz. of Lucasol™ One Step™ deodorizing disinfectant cleaner and add water to the top line of tank.
- Use the Lucasol™ measuring cup and add water to the top line of tank.
- Use 40 pumps from the Lucasol™ measuring pump and add water to the top line of tank.
- Great for larger salons, spas and businesses.
Lucasol™ Soak Tank
There are 2 ways you can mix Lucasol™ for soak tanks:
- Mix Lucasol™ in mix tank or Xtra-Life Trigger Sprayer according to directions. Use solution to fill soak tank to fill line.
- Use 3 pumps from the Lucasol™ Measuring Pump, then add water to fill line.
Lucasol™ Measuring Pump
Dispenses 1/8 oz. per pump
- Measuring pumps fit concentrate bottles (please specify quart or gallon). Each pump dispenses 1/8 oz. of liquid concentrate per pump. Use three pumps of Lucasol™ One Step™ deodorizing disinfectant cleaner to yield 24 oz.
Pump arrives compressed. Pull up and twist top to prepare for use.
Lucasol™ Xtra-Life Sprayer
24 oz. Capacity
- Use 3 pumps from the LUCASOL™ measuring pump, then add water to fill line.
Chemical resistant piston bushing and over-size piston provides a longer life without leaks. Xtra-Life Trigger Sprayer outlasts 4 discount sprayers!
Setting the Standard for UV Protection Since 1957
We’ve always believed in proper eye safety while tanning and under conditions where you are subjected to intense, potentially damaging light. Super Sunnies® Eyeshields meet all FDA UV ray protection requirements and satisfies 21 CFR 1040.20, Performance Standards for Sunlamp Products.
- Set the FDA standard for UV protection for Sun Beds
- Blocks over 99.9% of the UV-B rays and over 99% of the UVA rays while allowing vision.
- Form fitting for a pefect fit every time.